18. Observation of perfect diamagnetism and interfacial effect on the electronic structures in Nd0.8Sr0.2NiO2 superconducting infinite layers. arXiv preprint arXiv:2104.14195 (2021)
17. 1D chained structure in quasi-metallic phase 2D transition metal dichalcogenides and their anisotropic electronic structures. Applied Physics Reviews 8, 011313 (2021) (invited review). Selected as Featured Article.
16. Dynamic Segregation of Reduced Ruddlesden-Popper Sr2NiO3 and SrNi2O3 Phases during SrNiO3 Epitaxial Growth. Science Advances 7(10), eabe2866 (2021).
15. Phase diagram and superconducting dome of infinite-layer Nd1-xSrxNiO2 thin films. Physical Review Letters 125, 147003 (2020)
14. Interfacial oxygen-driven charge localization and plasmon excitation in unconventional superconductors. Advanced Materials 32, 2000153 (2020). Selected as Back Cover.
13. Anisotropic collective charge excitations in quasimetallic 2D transition-metal dichalcogenides. Advanced Science 7 (10), 1902726 (2020). Selected as Inside Cover. It was reported in many science news (Anisotropic plasmons in quasi-metallic 2D materials), such as Phys.Org, NewsBeezer, Knowledia New, QNewsHub.
12. Electronic Modulation in Site-Selective Occupation of Quasi-2D Triangular-lattice Cs2CuCl4-xBrx Perovskite. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces. 12 (3) 4114-4122 (2020).
11. Quantum correlated plasmons and their tunability in undoped and doped Mott-insulator cuprates. ACS Photonics 6(12), 3281-3289 (2019).
10. Modulation of new excitons in transition metal dichalcogenide-perovskite oxide system. Advanced Science 6 (12), 1900446 (2019). Selected as Frontispiece Cover.
9. Three-dimensional resonant exciton in monolayer tungsten diselenide actuated by spin-orbit coupling. ACS Nano 13 (12), 14529-14539 (2019).
8. Unravelling High-Yield Phase-Transition Dynamics in Transition Metal Dichalcogenides on Metallic Substrates. Advanced Science 6 (7), 1802093 (2019). Selected as Frontispiece Cover). It was reported in many science news (Phase transition dynamics in two-dimensional materials), such as ScienceDaily, Phys.Org, EurekAlert AAAS.
7. Oxygen Electromigration and Energy Band Reconstruction Induced by Electrolyte Field Effect at Oxide Interfaces. Physical Review Letters 121, 146802 (2018)
6. Modulation of manganite nano-film properties mediated by strong influence of strontium titanate excitons. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 10 (41), 35563-35570 (2018).
5. The Mechanism of Electrolyte Gating on High-Tc Cuprates: The Role of Oxygen Migration and Electrostatics. ACS Nano 11 (10), 9950 (2017)
4. Tunable Inverted Gap in Monolayer Quasi-Metallic MoS2 Induced by Strong Charge-Lattice Coupling. Nature Communications 8, 486 (2017). This work was highlighted in https://doi.org/10.1557/mrs.2017.246. It was reported in many science news (Scientists unravel new insights into promising semiconductor material), such as ScienceDaily, Phys.Org, EurekAlert AAAS, Materials Today News, AZoMaterials, EE World Online.
3. Unraveling the magnetic coupling in the interface of the exchange-biased IrMn/Permalloy multilayers. Materials Letters 187, 133-135 (2017).
2. Coexistence of Midgap Antiferromagnetic and Mott States in Undoped, Hole- and Electron-Doped Ambipolar Cuprates. Physical Review Letters 116, 197002 (2016).
1. Unraveling the interplay of electronic and spin structures in controlling macroscopic properties of manganite ultra-thin films. NPG (Nature Publishing Group) Asia Materials 7, e196 (2015).